80s Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s Metal

Does anyone on here still listen to 80s hair bands? Like I always look up to Randy Rhoads, George Lynch, Jake E Lee, ect. I just want to know if im alone on this or not.
    “On Ecstasy, Joan Rivers looks like Pamela Anderson, so imagine what Pamela Anderson looked like.”

Nah, we don't listen to those guys anymore!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I used to listen to hair metal, like the Scorpions, Ratt, Dokken, etc. Then I found mighty Savatage and I've never looked back.
      RIP Criss Oliva -> Still The Orchestra Plays
      My Guitars: Fender USA Custom "Holstinin" Strat with Dimarzio SD and Chopper pups, 1987 Charvel Model 3a, Fender 1985 Contemporary Standard 22 Stratocaster, Custom Shop 72 Reissue "Blackmorecaster" by Fender Japan, 1979 Jolana Galaxis

Comment

Randy who?
        Never heard of em'

If it ain't the Musical Stylings of Huey Lewis and the News, I ain't listening.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/835...ss-quot-Thread <- Check it before you wreck it.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Hair metal GOOOOOD.

Comment

No 80s metal for me anymore. Well maybe a few exceptions like Ratt & Van Halen. And Dokken, Krokus, Triumph, Def Leppard, Poison, Cinderella, Scorpions, Judas Priest, Maiden, AC/DC and LA Guns, Damn Yankees, David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, Gary Moore, Saxon, Warlock, Samson, Slaughter, Vandenberg, Rose Tattoo, Ozzy, Whitesnake, Love/Hate, Kiss, and a few Japanese bands like Loudness, Seikima II, 44 Magnum, Anthem and Saber Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by livebiz View Post
                No 80s metal for me anymore. Well maybe a few exceptions like Ratt & Van Halen. And Dokken, Krokus, Triumph, Def Leppard, Poison, Cinderella, Scorpions, Judas Priest, Maiden, AC/DC and LA Guns, Damn Yankees, David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, Gary Moore, Saxon, Warlock, Samson, Slaughter, Vandenberg, Rose Tattoo, Ozzy, Whitesnake, Love/Hate, Kiss, and a few Japanese bands like Loudness, Seikima II, 44 Magnum, Anthem and Saber Tiger.
                Lol. Sometimes I do...

Comment

All 80s metal, all the time.
                  Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                  www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by livebiz View Post
                    you forgot one
                    For the aid of the sarcastically challenged, smartass comments will now be denoted in orange. Thank you for your support.

Comment

I was just wondering because I don't listen to anything else.
                      “On Ecstasy, Joan Rivers looks like Pamela Anderson, so imagine what Pamela Anderson looked like.”

Comment

Originally posted by mikamee14 View Post
                        I was just wondering because I don't listen to anything else.
                        Then you have found a home.

Comment

No. 80's Thrash Metal? Yes.

Comment

i listen to all kinds of music. if you only go with one type of music,
                            you're only depriving yourself. that's just me though.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              i listen to all kinds of music. if you only go with one type of music,
                              you're only depriving yourself. that's just me though.
                              +1

I love metal, but I love lots of other styles of music when they're done right, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X