Rock On The Range - Columbus Oh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock On The Range - Columbus Oh...

Not sure if anyone went or not, but I took about 800 pics or so... They're up on my FB if anyone wants to c em...

If you don't have me, PM me... Tryin to figure out how to get em on the JCF FB page, but... Maybe tomorrow.

~Pat
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

I've been following them on your FB, Pat. Looks like a good time. Were you working there?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Nah, not really, the 2 guys I was with were tho. Dennis had the DJ rig and Shakey did tech and backline for Slash. So drums, marshall's, and bass rig is all. I changed a few drum heads and buffed off some rust from a tom, that was the extent of my "tasks" for the weekend... I'm in a ton of pix tho and some vidz. I was in the pit for just about every band on the main stage, and Janus, Halestorm and Skillet on the B(c) stages... I missed my buddies set tho, nonpoint, they played at the same time as Halestorm. Lzzy had breakfast right across from us in catering. She's super cool and they just have a lot of fun on stage, glad I caught it this year. I missed em last year for whatever reason.

I really felt HORRIBLE for Shakey... He's been on tour with Slash (Velvet Revolver) and had a few pix with him he wanted signed, and a cpl of passes, etc and never got them signed. I think I was the only one that got a sig from him. A leather I've had for 20 +- yrs I used to gig in with a GnR patch on the back... I think Slash was fkd up tho, seriously... He struggled through his set and droolin on his guitars, etc... Wasn't pretty, but then again, that's the first time I've seen him that close, so who knows really.

Comment

It was a phenomenal time tho. Great bands, LOUD, clear, set some records I think. 106db on stage, complaints from up to 5 miles away, And that was Saturday, I know they pushed the levels gradually through Limp Biskut's set to close the weekend, but I still never heard any details on it...

Incredible to say the least...

Bullet for my Valentine was unreal, prolly the best all weekend...

Comment

hello Patrick.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hello Tommy, sup bro? Haven't been around for a bit, how's everything?

Comment

Pics are up on the JCF FB page, if anyone wants to have a looksee...

Not many Jackson's in the house, cept for Bullet for my Valentine, that I saw anyway...

Comment

Working...
              X