No announcement yet.

Crabcore is great compared to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I have nothing else to do, i am personally going to start a rebellion. A rebellion against crabcore, crabcakes,
    crab lice, alaskan crab claws, stone crab claws, crab apples, crab salad, the deadliest catch crab fishing show, and the industry as a whole,
    the less crabs the better, braised crab, new england boiled crab, and many more to come, and I'm gonna do it with a crabby attitude towards this
    horrific and detestable piss poor form of music, (if you can call it music) and when that rebellion is done, I'm gonna fly to Estonia, wrap my fingers around Endy's
    crab coated vaselined throat and choke him until I see he can no longer put this rubbish up on these sovereigned boards any longer.
    After that, I'm gonna go into the forest that his dad owns out there and start poaching the wood in said forest and start selling it to Gibson as mahogany
    even though in reality it is spruce, or was it perch?, Either way, I'm in this for the bucks and for the good of mankind at the same time. Like I said, I got nothing else to do. So I'll leave you with this-
    The rest of those who have gone before us, cannot steady the unrest of those to follow.
    Mediocrity has squelched the nobler spirits of this earth.
    And we've got Endy and Crabcore to thank for it. (Endy, does your dad have a chainsaw in the garage for my poaching idea, or do I have to bring my own?)
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey Tommy, I'll give ya a 50 towards that "kick Endrik's ass" fund
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, when you're poaching wood, you need to bring your own chain saw, them's the rules Tommy!

Comment

Originally posted by laurens View Post
          Has been done before, but crabcore is still worse IMHO. If you want a good mix between "dance" and black metal check out this band, they realesed a few cd's like this quite some time ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32YyZMxFrBA
          That reminds me of Insomnium or Hypocrisy for some reason.

Is this crabcore stuff referring to that song that turned into ABBA at the end?
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

This shit is the shittiest shit that has ever been shit.

It's like music that was created by Daft Punk and had a shitty scream-o backup singer. What the fuck...
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

i do concur nate.

Comment

my mission needs funding, who wants my address?

Comment

what? Daft Punk sounds like an updated version of old school disco, little crab-boys over here are licking Tiesto's sweaty ballsack, get your stuff right cocksmockers
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                  X