No announcement yet.

So bad things come in 3's right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 Firebird would have had a 700r4 for auto. Those thing were pretty pricey to work on.

Comment

Yeah I heard from the shop yesterday and it pretty much needs a full rebuild, so I just gave them the go ahead. I wasnt having much luck finding a used one and I REALLY didnt wanna have to do it by myself. Ah well!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Guys,

The car sits in the garage so stop the crap dropping. I drive it out of the garage to get the lawn mowers and bikes out, and drive it back in to keep it safe from the weather.

Put it this way. I bought the car in 2004 and it had 77K miles. I think it has 79K on it now. 2,000 miles in 6 years. I changed the oil maybe twice.

Same thing with the 2007 Acura TL Type-S. It sits in the garage as well. It's due for it's third oil change.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          Insurance won't be that much if you're not driving it much. My insurance bill recently went down $200/year because my wife only drives her car 5000 miles a year.
          Well Allstate didn't cut me any special deals. Basically I need insurance like you would have for a show car that is hardly driven at all. Allstate couldn't seem to figure that out and tried charging me for a car driven 7500 miles a year.

Comment

Don, try www.grundy.com. Im putting the GTA under them, its about $100 a year.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
            X