Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler made it to the final game on Monday

Holy Cow, unbelievable. Good for them.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Happy for them, gotta love that underdog and the heart of that team.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Soap,you think they can beat Duke?.....................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
        Soap,you think they can beat Duke?.....................
        I don't know Tim.

IF they play like the have been playing throughout the tournament it will be a good game.

If they want to win against Duke they can't make too many mistakes, Duke capitalizes on the mistakes/turnovers and in a very short time has your jugular exposed wide open. You gotta play smart sound ball against Duke.

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

i haven't watched one game of the tournament, but i take great pleasure in any Duke or Notre Dame loss in any sport, so i'm on the badwagon for you Soapster.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm with you,Tommy.I hate to see Duke or Notre Dame win anything.....especially ND football......
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Tonight is the big game.
              Go Butler...

Comment

Good game - one of the better NCAA tournaments I watched in years.
                What I like, it went down to the final seconds, a nail biter till the end.
                Butler made Duke earn that victory - although Butler lost still a very good game.

Comment

Thy gave it a hell of a try... They have nothing to be ashamed about. They almost won.

2 years ago I got a chance to see them play down in Florida, when they were the best 3-point shot team in the country.

Thy will be back sometime...
                  Yo Kramer Infinity Sustainer
                  Kramer Focus 3000
                  Jackson DR3
                  Washburn SB-8 T-Bird

Comment

Working...
                  X