No announcement yet.

Carnuts plenty, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The designers maybe, the engineers otoh, could use a little more reliability instead of 'elegance'
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Southerners aren't like the Germans or Japanese, if it's a mass production product they don't give a fuck about it, they just put the parts together and done. There's no passion in serving evil capitalists
      The designer or the chief engineer of course approach like they are artists so that's why the product on the paper looks good. If you want them to build an unique cathedral, you'll get Duomo Di Milano, if you want an one off painting, you'll get Il Giudizio Universale but if you want a a bunch of everyday vehicles, you'll get funny cars with the worst electronics in the world.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Looking at Ferrari or on topic MV Agusta
        Mass produced or not, it still breaks

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
          Looking at Ferrari or on topic MV Agusta
          Mass produced or not, it still breaks
          Mmmm...MV Agusta...

Comment

My dealer is a trackjunkie, used to race on 600, now he's on a Suzuki 1K
            He told me he had the chance to ride an MV, and it was the best thing he ever went round the track on

...but had no intent to get a trackbike he needed to pull apart after every weekend
            since it was already starting to rattle from all sides at the end of the session

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
            X