Look at what #@*%& UPS did to my latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
    I smelled BS the second I saw MINI on the headstock. It would look like a ukulele to Ron.
    His fucking RHOADS looks like a ukelele on Ron! That thing would look like a keychain! :ROTF:

I hope it's April Fool and you weren't getting it for a kid or something, Ron! Nothing sucks like pulling a broken item out. It only happened to me once, a maple board Pacifica neck I bought for a project. Not costly but it was just sad and painful. That was USPS Priority though, not UPS.
    Last edited by lerxstcat; 04-01-2010, 09:13 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Friggin April Fools. Last year Strangletooth got me posting JCF-01 for $1000 or something. It took me about 5 min to realize I had been had, but I still felt waaaaaaayyy stupid.

Comment

I don't know what's worse, the fact that Ron got lots of people with this post, or that we all believed UPS did this.
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          I don't know what's worse, the fact that Ron got lots of people with this post, or that we all believed UPS did this.
          UPS probably DID do it, it just wasn't Ron's guitar :ROTF:
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Dood ... sorry your Squier got f&*$ed up ... looked like a really nice axe !!!!!

Comment

Ok, I admit I missed the date, but Heartfielder at least had 10 posts to read over and STILL missed it.

I don't feel so bad now
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

This is my guitar (I can post a pic with today's newspaper if ya want)
                and this is the condition I got it in!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i like that guitar.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Did you over pay for it? Like 400$ ? Seriously man those pics are rock n roll

Comment

That's a Mini KISS Paul Stanley post smash signiture guitar.

RX - That guitar would look a ukulele on you.
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        That sucks! It is beyond relic'd! BTW, what scale length is (was) it?
                        That thing must look tiny on you, even moreso now since it's in pieces!
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Until he posts pics with the newspaper and this axe, I'm still calling it a prank.

Comment

Originally posted by BallooTheBear View Post
                            Damn,he got me.And I said I wouldn't fall for anything today.I let my guard down
                            Got me too. I felt sick. Even though it was a Squire mini.... still...
                            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

MUAHAHAHAHA!! :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All day at work I have been wanting to see the pics too... (pics are blocked "for [my] protection" at work).
                                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X