Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Spring

In Texas...

It was just 70 a 2 days ago, I got my grass mowed, edeged and weed and feed not about 4 inches of snow.

Nice joke Mother Nature...good one!

shawnlutz.com

Yeah, first full day of spring here and it's 39 degrees at 10AM! No snow but it was a cold rain yesterday and now it's partly cloudy, supposed to clear soon.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: You just need to move closer to the coast Shawn

Comment

That snow won't last. That's how we look at it up north.

Comment

yep, we got a few inches too...still cold as hell and windy!! Supposed to be 75 on Tues lol

Comment

Same in Kansas.....I am ready for summer!!!!!!!

Comment

Not funny for ya... But here in Montreal it is all the opposite: all the snow is gone on my lawn. I removed the christmas lights, installed my summer tires and started the BBQ today. I don't know what happened to what we used to call "canadian winters" but this year, we had the shortest and warmest one I've ever seen.

Now relaxing and drinking a 15 years old Dalwhinnie
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

We HAVE the longest winter I've seen in at least 15 years. So much snow and it doesn't go away. Can't complain because it's better than the usual 12 months of shitty fall.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
                  Same in Kansas.....I am ready for summer!!!!!!!
                  No doubt. I relocated here from Minnesota (via New Jersey, but that's a different story), and feel like I dragged a MN winter here with me. It's ironic that I've been itching for the early springs we should get here for a month now!

To add insult to injury, we were returning from a Spring Break vacation trip on Friday evening. It took me 3 hours to get from Topeka to Overland Park (normally an hour). Oh well, it'll be in the 60s this week most likely. That's the great thing here. It may get a little cold, but never really stays there long.

Comment

Working...
                  X