Going home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going home...

I've been in Minneapolis for the last 6 months or so. While up here I've been taking care of my mother who back in Feb had an Aortic Desection and a Stroke during surgery with other complications. When she got out of the hospital she needed someone to help her get back on her feet and I figured she brought me into this world and raised for 18 years the least I could do was come and help her out. Being here didn't give me alot to do so I got on the internet and found this forum. I've gotten some great help from some of the most knowledgable people I've had the privilege to talk to, had some great laughs and come across some people that made aware that it takes all kinds. Thanks to everybody on here, I wish you all well.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
    I've been in Minneapolis for the last 6 months or so. While up here I've been taking care of my mother who back in Feb had an Aortic Desection and a Stroke during surgery with other complications. When she got out of the hospital she needed someone to help her get back on her feet and I figured she brought me into this world and raised for 18 years the least I could do was come and help her out. Being here didn't give me alot to do so I got on the internet and found this forum. I've gotten some great help from some of the most knowledgable people I've had the privilege to talk to, had some great laughs and come across some people that made aware that it takes all kinds. Thanks to everybody on here, I wish you all well.
    Good luck to you
    2011 USA Jackson Soloist
    2007 USA Jackson Soloist
    2007 USA BC Rich Warlock
    2009 Edwards ECY 165
    2009 Schecter Hellraiser
    2006 USA BC Rich Wave
    2012 Gibson LP Trad
    1981 USA BC Rich Mockingbird

Comment

Thank you.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

they got that internet thingy at home dont they? You still can get on the JCF
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Will be going back to work when I get home. Plus will be spending alot of time getting caught up with the band. Plus back home is now in the country (shitty service) and my old computer is a POS aswell but will definitly check in when I can. You guys rock.

Comment

Maybe you can finally add that extra O to your username!

Hey, I'll keep your mom in my thoughts. That is great what you are doing.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Maybe you can finally add that extra O to your username!

Hey, I'll keep your mom in my thoughts. That is great what you are doing.

Thanks dude I really appreciate it. 2 more days and I'm homeward bound. Oh the extra o in to it's more of a to many Jacksons; I want to own you, type of thing. If it was too many Jacksons that would'nt even make sense, because you can never have too many. Thanks again for the kind words, keep rocking.

Comment

Taking off in 2 hours, it's been nice visiting with some of you on here, others not so much, but it's all good. Peace to all of you and hope everything goes your way.

Comment

others not so much

Peace to all of you and hope everything goes your way.
                  Drive safe, dude!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks dude I really appreciate it. 2 more days and I'm homeward bound. Oh the extra o in to it's more of a to many Jacksons; I want to own you, type of thing. If it was too many Jacksons that would'nt even make sense, because you can never have too many. Thanks again for the kind words, keep rocking.
                    I have noticed that alot of people try and correct you on your name! Seriously, like the last three threads with you in them have had that. :ROTF:
                    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X