HBD MarkD and Rsmacker ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD MarkD and Rsmacker ......

Maybe this one should be 2 seperate threads, but anyways.
    Happy birthday fellas, hope you have a great day!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Happy birthday, fellas!

Too bad Rsmacker won't be able to celebrate his birthday in the style that he had planned on, due to the problems with his nether regions
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Enjoy your day, MarkD!

Enjoy your day, Rsmacker!
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

HBD, guys!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday you you guys guys ! !

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

partay!!!!!!!!!

HBD bros...
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thank you all, it's a Big One today for me - 40 years old. Fucking hell, never thought it would bother me, but it's bothering me lots. No fucker here at home remembered anyway, cunts!

So, anyway, this week I have been pushing the boat out in style, had a great night at a fetish club last night, rolled out of there at 6.30am. Limbering up for a swingers' party tonight with some friends, and tomorrow I'm going to see some other good shagging friends who've promised me a treat!!!!

Oh, and my groin isn't looking too bad. Or perhaps I'm just getting used to it..........!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

LOL!
                Well, have a "BALL" my friend!
                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

Happy Birthday you buzzards!!!!!!!!!
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Have a great one guys!

Comment

Happy birthday guys!
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

HBD guys!!

Comment

thanks all!!!! 36 today....i spent at disney world. you get in free on your birthday. it was a long day. i am starting to feel my age!!! hahahaha....

so, i have the birthday as our favorite sex-fiend, eh? he celebrates at a swinger's party, i celebrate at the "happiest place on earth" - it's all good!!!!

thanks again!! now my old, tired ass is heading to bed.....
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Happy Bday guys.

Oh and RS...You still got a few more years of getting that gurth up, don't sweat it.
                            Originally posted by horns666
                            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Happy Birthday guys!!!
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X