Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those not sure what to wear for Halloween this year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those not sure what to wear for Halloween this year...

There is none more BLACK!!!

http://www.target.com/Kids%E2%80%99-.../dp/B0027AEVRO

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Lol

Comment

that is craptacular.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Halloween blows the big one now.
        Gone are the days of-
        1-Lighting a cork to blacken your face with to go along with the muggers hat to complete the outfit.
        2-Melting the tips on shaving cream cans for extra shooting power.
        3-Overloading on dozens upon dozens of eggs for artillery and shampooing others.
        4-Filling socks with flour and coins to knock rival gangs of kids for a loop with for their ammo supply and candy.
        5-Doctoring and filling up fire extinguishers with soda, milk, ketchup, and whatever else you wanted to put it in it for the ultimate firepower weapon.
        It's been over for decades now, it has lost its luster, and it is a shame. Used to be almost as good as the 4th of july in my book.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

agreed.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

hell with Halloween costume, I want that for daily wear

I agree it isnt what its used to be. We get people who dont even live in our neighborhood drive their kids around trick or treating. I think I'm gonna ask for ID this year for proof of residency
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Not that far off.
              "Dear Dr. Bill,
              I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Maaaaaan it was so wierd, last night I was on my way to the womans house to take her out and not a SINGLE child or parent in sight walking thier kids!
                and it was the perfect time to go out, not a soul! I remember being out until really late and having 2 pillow cases FULL of candy! it's depressing!

Comment

That pic looks so emo.

One thing I'm happy about yesterday is that there were no trick or treat begging brats in sight. I was out drinking anyway.
                  Last edited by wilkinsi; 11-01-2009, 06:03 PM.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                    Maaaaaan it was so wierd, last night I was on my way to the womans house to take her out and not a SINGLE child or parent in sight walking thier kids!
                    and it was the perfect time to go out, not a soul! I remember being out until really late and having 2 pillow cases FULL of candy! it's depressing!
                    Same. I'm not complaining though. More candy for me!
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      One thing I'm happy about yesterday is that there were no trick or treat begging brats in sight. I was out drinking anyway.
                      Cum?

And you know why kids aren't allowed near your place, after that "whoops-my-costume-appears-to-have-slipped-open-and-exposed-my-angry-member" incident of a couple of years back. You should have worn your Gimp mask, you look fucking scary in that, especially when your eyes bulge out of it.
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                      X