Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i buy pinstripes for my guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i buy pinstripes for my guitar?

hey guys, i'm sorry if the topic started before/in wrong place.

i want to buy pinstripe tapes for my kvx10, and need advices for it. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dthorn; 10-29-2009, 07:53 PM.

If you mean pinstripe tape, you can get it at any big auto parts store. Auto Zone, RS Strauss etc.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

yeah, i meant pinstripe tape. i don't think i can find that stores in my country, is there any chance to buy them via internet ?

Comment

Originally posted by dthorn View Post
        yeah, i meant pinstripe tape. i don't think i can find that stores in my country, is there any chance to buy them via internet ?
        Out of curiosity, just where exactly do you live?
        I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Try Tower Hobbies or any other hobby store. Should have striping tape...

Comment

i live in turkey and there's no such places like you say that(maybe there is, but i'm sure it's really hard to find) so that's why i want to use internet for buying them.

*I'll check some hobby stores if i can find, thanks for advice.

Comment

Originally posted by dthorn View Post
              i live in turkey and there's no such places like you say that(maybe there is, but i'm sure it's really hard to find) so that's why i want to use internet for buying them.

*I'll check some hobby stores if i can find, thanks for advice.
              In that case, cook some pasta and get it nice and soft. place it where you want the pinstripes to be. Set said guitar with the pasta out in the sun to bake for no less than 40 days and nights but no more than 41. Using holy water, carefully remove the sunbaked pasta from guitar. There shall be faint outlines left of where the pasta was placed. Follow lines with Sharpie for your pinstriping. Doesn't get any easier than that does it?

Or just use a Sharpie from the start.
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

+1
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                  In that case, cook some pasta and get it nice and soft. place it where you want the pinstripes to be. Set said guitar with the pasta out in the sun to bake for no less than 40 days and nights but no more than 41. Using holy water, carefully remove the sunbaked pasta from guitar. There shall be faint outlines left of where the pasta was placed. Follow lines with Sharpie for your pinstriping. Doesn't get any easier than that does it?

Or just use a Sharpie from the start.
                  rofl, alright i'll try to find a hobby shop but it sounds ridicilous that i can't buy them via the internet, don't hobby stores have their own websites? :p

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-8-P...ssoriesQ5fGear

http://www.detailandstripes.com/3mscculisist.html

http://www.tcpglobal.com/3m/search.a...hvalue=MMM+702
                    Last edited by StukaJU87; 11-04-2009, 05:18 PM.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X