X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people are so stupid.

http://amish-online-dating.com/
    Serious site. Do they know the amish don't use computers? :idea:

I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

They do during rumspringa...
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

|My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Actually youd be surprised. The Amish have the brains to embrace GE crops in their production while the normal people call it witchcraft, and waste their money on "organic", what ever the fuck that is. I think some people might be amazed if they met people of certain groups that they think they know all about............

Comment

Check these guys out.

http://www.amishoutlaws.com/
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Amish dating site?? Wouldn´t that just be the well in the center of Lancaster, PA? :ROTF:

Comment

the FAQ are awesome...
              funny guys.
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

The really stoopid people are the ones that believe the Amish still live in the 1800's

Comment

I used to be surprised when I saw Amish guys talking on cell phones and using gas-powered leaf blowers, but not anymore.
                  Scott

Comment

Some people dont get out of their parent's basement much.........

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
                      Some people dont get out of their parent's basement much.........
                      I don't know if you are talking about me or not, but of course I don't know much about the amish. We've never talked about them in school. And I don't live near any that I know of. Im 16 by the way...
                      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                        I don't know if you are talking about me or not, but of course I don't know much about the amish. We've never talked about them in school. And I don't live near any that I know of. Im 16 by the way...
                        I probubly would have done som research before posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
                          I probubly would have done som research before posting this.
                          You don't even correct the grammar mistakes in your posts. And taken at face value, it's pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                            You don't even correct the grammar mistakes in your posts. And taken at face value, it's pretty funny.
                            You don't even do research before you post stuff. Taken at face value, it shows you clearly lack incite.

Your friend's right. It's better to do 5 minutes of research than not and look like an idiot.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

It was the top post on failblog.com I just copied and pasted it directly from there. So I am not the only person who "lacks incite".

Comment

Working...
                              X