• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds strongest 4 year old...

Freak of nature? Child abuse?

Discuss....

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/str...-in-the-world/
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

I just saw that on yahoo. Freak of nature. Children shouldnt have 6 packs.
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

WTF...I couldn't even watch it all.

Comment

Just watched it then berated my 12yr old for not being able to do all that.....the training starts tomorrow!!!!!!

j/k

The dad should be in jail for doing that to the kid!
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I read the yahoo story on the kid. I don't think the dad forces him to work out or anything. Apparently the dad is a workout freak and the kid is jacked up about it too.

Think about how differently you would have say, approached guitar playing if your dad always had a guitar in his hands and could play it decently and you picked it up and your dad kept praising you for how well you did it. When you are that young and your dad is still like a super-hero to you, you want to be just like him.

The only thing you would have to watch out for is the kid growing into a douchebag who requires constant praise.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            I read the yahoo story on the kid. I don't think the dad forces him to work out or anything. Apparently the dad is a workout freak and the kid is jacked up about it too.

Think about how differently you would have say, approached guitar playing if your dad always had a guitar in his hands and could play it decently and you picked it up and your dad kept praising you for how well you did it. When you are that young and your dad is still like a super-hero to you, you want to be just like him.

The only thing you would have to watch out for is the kid growing into a douchebag who requires constant praise.
            Ah yes, the dreaded Eddie Van Halen Syndrome.
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
            X