opening for tesla tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening for tesla tonight.

Crowd of about 1500 expected. Should be a blast, im stoked! These guys are one of my favorite bands from the 80s, and super cool also.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Wow! Good luck!
    Sam

Comment

Where? Thanks for the invite...
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Have a good show.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Pretty sweet! Hope all goes well.

Tell us how the show went man.
          AEKARA OMADARA!
          Jackson RR3

Someday, an RR1

Comment

alright Cliff!! knock 'em out.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Your band by chance doesn't cover any Tesla tunes do they? My advice would be to skip over those songs in the setlist. If they have a bad night, and you guys blow them off the stage playing one of their songs.....well you might not get to do a repeat performance with them. :lol

Have fun with it, sounds like it'll be a blast!!!
              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Congrats, have big fun and kick ass!~
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Awesome, hope the gig went well.
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                    Your band by chance doesn't cover any Tesla tunes do they? My advice would be to skip over those songs in the setlist. If they have a bad night, and you guys blow them off the stage playing one of their songs.....well you might not get to do a repeat performance with them. :lol

Have fun with it, sounds like it'll be a blast!!!
                    Not to put his band down in anyway. But to Blow Tesla away...:think: Ive seen many bands in my days and they are one of the best Live shows you can see. Hope you had a great show..And got to hang with them..They are cool and down to earth people.

Comment

Working...
                    X