How many of you UK citizens....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you UK citizens....

....are heading to Wembley Stadium today to check American Football?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

I would imagine none on here. I would like to go.
    Once I'd seen the cheerleaders I'd go home.
    For a wank.

Seriously, it's a total minority sport over here, like cricket or shit like that.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

It seems like it is pretty well received though. When the tix for the game went on sale, they sole out in under 6 minutes. 80,000 + in attendance for it.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Why watch guys in protective padding play rugby incorrectly and not get seriously injured when you can watch a real rugby match where people lose teeth like it's a hockey game but still play?
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm not interested in sports of any kind. Lazy bastard I am.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i suppose it has a small following over here . rugby is number one were i am in wales.
            then football or soccer for you in the USA. which might get more popular with Cardiff fc looking good for promotion to the premiership next season

here's our national stadium the millenium stadium

Last edited by gotwtt; 10-26-2009, 06:26 AM.
            "Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              I'm not interested in sports of any kind. Lazy bastard I am.

You are interested in Water Sports though. And wrestling.

And boxing. (Well, you enjoy being battered about the ring)
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

...Here we go!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Becoming a pro boxer instead of a rugby player makes much more sense. Either way you're physically fucked up, but at least you have the pride&glory at boxing.
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    You are interested in Water Sports though. And wrestling.

And boxing. (Well, you enjoy being battered about the ring)
                    You love it when I piss on you.
                    Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-26-2009, 04:21 PM.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                      Becoming a pro boxer instead of a rugby player makes much more sense. Either way you're physically fucked up, but at least you have the pride&glory at boxing.
                      really? A lot more rugby players still have their wits after their competitive careers are done
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

sure, every rugby player will automatically become Rocky Marciano when they step on the ring

and taking constant 1000lbs jabs against the chin is as fun as throwing and catching a ball
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                          sure, every rugby player will automatically become Rocky Marciano when they step on the ring

and taking constant 1000lbs jabs against the chin is as fun as throwing and catching a ball

At least you'll have less cauliflower ear.
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                          X