No announcement yet.

Please keep in your prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this,Joel.You and your family are in our prayers........
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Prayers and kind thoughts out to you and your family Joel, stay strong... - Anthony
      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Oh man, Joel....I'm really sorry to hear of your family's loss. That's way too young. So sorry, man.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Joel. I lost my Mom in 2007, so I know kinda what you're experiencing.

Prayers and tears for your loss
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Joel. I can relate, I lost my father five years ago he was only 54. I can't tell you it will get easier, for I miss the man every single day, every moment I think of him.

I will say that I do find comfort in my belief that one day, maybe we will be reunited.
            My sincerest condolences to you & your family, and God bless......
            “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Brother,

I lost my father just this past summer. I understand the pain you're feeling and I know that there are no words that will ever heal the wounds. But I want you to know that your family are in my prayers and that everything happens for a reason. Make him proud and know that he'll always be watching over you.

-David

Comment

Wow, I am sorry to hear that. You and your family will be in our prayers.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss Joel. Hang in there bro. My sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

Thinking of you & yours, Joel. My dad is 74, I wonder what it will feel like when he passes...
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss. My Dad passed 11 yrs ago, and the only thing that brings me comfort is trying to do things that would make him proud.
                      You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                      You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                      --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                      --horns666 - 12/29/08
                      I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                      --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Sorry to hear Joel, hang in there bro.
                        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Dang man...sorry to hear. Lost my dad when he was 53...no matter what age it is a huge loss. Hang in there bro...believe it or not...time helps...a little.

Comment

Joel, I am sorry to hear this. I know how bad it sucks, but I hope that with time you will be able to come to grips with this.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

deepest condolences, it is never easy to loose someone who you love, it looks and sounds like you and your dad had a loving and great relationship.
                              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Working...
                              X