Danger Danger Live at a one off gig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger Danger Live at a one off gig

So, Danger Danger preformed a special one off gig last night and I was fortunate enough to be there. It was the best show I've been to in years and the whole crowd was singing along. At one point, Ted even got down into the crowd and was taking pictures with the audience as he did shots with them, while singing. Man it was cool.

....Anyway- Robert Marcello was there shredding away. I've seen a lot of great players in my day, but damn, that guy is amazing. He might be the best guitarist I've ever seen. (Sorry Carlos, Eddie, Vai, Satch, Cheney). His playing was brilliant. He was sweep picking everything on a black with with polka dot Caparison, and never missed a note. If only more people knew about him. When he started soloing my jaw would just drop

It was a truly magnificent show!

Rob Marcello is a beast.I agree,he can hang with the best and then some.............
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Woulda loved to have seen them with Timmons though!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Did you guys get naughty, naughty and dirty, dirty?
        8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
          Woulda loved to have seen them with Timmons though!
          Ya know, they're both great players but have really different styles.

Comment

If you like Rob's playing, check out his solo project titled "Marcello/Vestry". One of the best cd's I've picked up in a long time. A lot of good songs on there.
            2 BC Rich USA Gunslinger's-lightning bolt graphic
            BC Rich USA Mockingbird-candy apple red metallic
            BC Rich USA STIII-gray snakeskin
            Ibanez RG770DX-lazer blue
            Kramer Sustainer American-black

Comment

Originally posted by usa dk1 View Post
              If you like Rob's playing, check out his solo project titled "Marcello/Vestry". One of the best cd's I've picked up in a long time. A lot of good songs on there.
              Rob rocks!!! Thanks for letting us know about his solo project, I'll check it out.
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
              X