X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-year old boy floats away in home-made balloon

Now that the balloon has landed, they can not find him

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33330516...urts?GT1=43001
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Ugh, they're saying that a deputy saw a box that was attached to the bottom (where the kid would have been) fall off- they're searching a rather large area for it, which leads me to believe it must have fallen for some distance.....prayers for the little guy.

From what the news said it sounds like he decided he wanted to take a flight. Kid's got guts, hope it turns out ok.

Comment

I sure hope this kid is somewhere "hiding" and not, well, you know.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I just read the story on MSN and the family pic looked familiar.

This family was on that TV show Wife Swap last season or the season before. The dad was a real nutcase ....ccol to have as a dad though lol...... and the mom was out there as well.
        The kids were wild and out of control, but seemed like decent little guys. I hope that he's alright.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I called it right before they announced it - hoax. The kid was "found" safe and sound at home.

Congratulations news media. You're all idiots.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

What's that Lassie? Timmy fell in the well?

:ROTF:
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Traumatic for those involved for sure, but I really wanted to see it land and the kid pop out with the biggest smile on his face like he conquered the world.

Comment

I'm sure what really happened was the kid accidentally (or on purpose) released the balloon, shit his drawers when it got away from him, and then ran and hid hoping to avoid an ass-tanning.

Hopefully his pop doesn't get billed for all the jet fuel and search efforts because then he will really get hit with boot-in-ass.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yeah, but what about his brother telling everyone he was in it, then later telling someone he saw him fall out? There was also a report from a local news guy that someone from the family called asking for a news chopper very early into it. Doesn't that sound a little weird? Something's up, and this family seems to love attention.
                  Last edited by dg; 10-15-2009, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                    I just read the story on MSN and the family pic looked familiar.

This family was on that TV show Wife Swap last season or the season before. The dad was a real nutcase ....ccol to have as a dad though lol...... and the mom was out there as well.
                    The kids were wild and out of control, but seemed like decent little guys. I hope that he's alright.
                    I saw that episode of wife swap. They might be fun (storm chasing, firing rockets), but they take it to the extreme (they act like koo-koo's)

I'm sure everyone saw Larry King's interview where the kid said they did it for the show.

This is a family of attention whores. The authorities will have a field day on them.

edit: D'oh! They said this family has been on wife swap TWICE!
                    Last edited by DonP; 10-16-2009, 09:56 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UO...layer_embedded

Watch dad stammer & squirm after the kid says "we did it for the show". The sad part is these people will probably make a living off of this no matter how it pans out.

Comment

What is the world coming to. A family of.. well I'll save all the names as they have been covered. Paying some sort of restitution should be in order if this was not but an attention ploy. As far as the kid getting an ass tanning that doesn't happen in that house as proof of it happening to begin with. I grew up in an era where if you had done this as a child you would'nt have been able to set down for atleast an hour and not be reminded of some pain. Nowadays its considered abuse, but I can honestly say all my early "lessons" have kept my nose clean and to have respect for others to this day. Red Foreman has the right idea.
                        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

now I wish he fell out at 8000 ft
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I kinda thought this was suspicious from the go. Solely due to the fact they assumed this balloon could carry a boy of his size. I think the balloon was 20' x 5' diameter. I didn't think that was enough to carry a 40-50 pound boy. I haven't crunched the numbers, but, Ithink it would require more helium than that.-Lou
                            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                              Red Foreman has the right idea.
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X