No announcement yet.

The worst film crew I've ever seen ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst film crew I've ever seen ....

The Cle @ Buf game was horrid to watch and I'm not reffering to the quality of play(how do you lose to a team, who's QB has a passer rating of 4.9?).

The film crew was absolutely the worst I'd ever seen, on top of several 'glitches'(I'm guessing 100+). They would zoom out when they should have panned in(and pan out when they should have zoomed in), the cameras were not steady(like the blair witch project). The sound was even chopped, all in all ~ I've seen high school games with better quality of broadcast.

Did anyone else see this?
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

I thought it was just the alcohol doing that...:think:
    Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

I was sober, did you mean the broadcast crew? That would explain a lot
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I would have had to have been shitfaced to even put that game on in the first place-lol
        There were more runs scored in the Rockies-Phillies game in sub 30 degree temperature then points in that Browns-Bills game. I did hear there was strong winds Jay but even so that shouldn't effect the cameras
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I didn't see that game but I'm 100% certain the films are perfect NFL Films, really do film evern game which is different than the broadcast production crew and live broadcast.

I feel for ya, I work in broadcast and notice all the fuck-ups in production/transmission
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
          X