No announcement yet.

Vikings 5-0?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the defense was without winfield . thats why they gave up big chunks of pass yardage. he sprained his foot in 2nd quarter. I think Vikings will only lose 4 games if that much. Still getting no respect with best record in the NFL. all talk is of giants and saints. pleeeease giants played one good team this year and got their asses beat bad .

Comment

If we can take out the Steelers people will start to notice us...After that is Green Bay in Green Bay...They want our blood BAD...
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Ray Rice is amazing, you guys got off the hook with that game.
        Favre still impressive, and of course purple jesus.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Vikings goin down this weekend.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Troy Polamalu is back in the lineup as well, but he is wearing a brace which hurts his mobility. He still got a pick against the Browns last week, can he disrupt Favre? We shall see.

Comment

It's gonna be a great game...This one does make me nervous...I know we can pull it out though it we stay focused...
              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Well as usual they beat themselves. Still say they are the best team in the nfc.

Comment

Steelers, baby!

(...got lucky with this one. )

Comment

Purple Jesus clip of the week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_62tLlpZU

I'm looking forward to seeing the NFL Films super slow-mo version of that one. It's right up there with classic Earl Campbell or Walter Payton.

Comment

The vikings got hosed on a couple of calls yesterday, i watched that game.
                      You have to hand it to the steelers who did not crack, although they should have probably lost that one.

Comment

I don't like to blame other teams for losses, but those calls on us were bad.Also had that last interseption we would have won this....Anyway it was a fun game to watch...Now on to Green bay...
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X