X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football

Aaaaannnd we are 4-0....Go Vikings...
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Favre is the big 40 too. He looked really good last night. As long as he stays healthy and gets protection he can do some damage...if he takes a lot of hits his body wont hold up very well
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I watched the game with a bunch of friends, using a projector up on the wall for about an 80-inch viewing area. We're mostly a bunch of IT and video game nerds who don't get especially excited about sports, but everyone was wound up for this one.

The sole Packers fan in the group left with 10+ minutes to go. He just couldn't take it anymore.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        Favre is the big 40 too. He looked really good last night. As long as he stays healthy and gets protection he can do some damage...if he takes a lot of hits his body wont hold up very well
        That's what I said last year. The Jet's couldn't protect him and he took a pounding. The Jet's couldn't protect - ah, I can't think of a metaphor. Jets suck!

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
        We're mostly a bunch of IT and video game nerds who don't get especially excited about sports, but everyone was wound up for this one.
        This nerd was polishing off Fallout 3 last night while switching back and forth between the game.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Damn we built a wall around Brett...He sometimes had 20 seconds in the pocket to find his man...What an awesome game...
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

If he tears his bicep again, you can forget it. It's all in regards to him staying healthy, Tavares Jackson is your backup QB,you better block for brett.

Zone-
            your buddy who left with 10 min to go almost blew the chance to see the packers come back.
            came down to an onside kick after the vic-o-dins had the game sewn up. they let them back in.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

That was a fun game to watch, especially since we beat the Pack. I agree, if Favre gets hurt we're screwed. T Jack sucks.

Comment

Hey E you live in Blaine? So do I...
                H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                  Hey E you live in Blaine? So do I...
                  We should go have a beer sometime.

Comment

Lets do it...I live by Mills Fleet Farm...HAHA
                    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Cool. I'm on the other side of town by the high school. Maybe meet early next week?

BTW, Go Twins

Comment

Sure...
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X