Ze Bubz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ze Bubz.

Been a while man, hope Bill's hanging in there! Anyone heard from him?
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

yea.... where is Bill.

Comment

Probably helping to deal with the crap his bro threw at the family.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Hopefully he can check in at some point.
        His life took a really bad turn about a month ago.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I wish him all the best - he really seems like a good guy.
          You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
          You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
          --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
          --horns666 - 12/29/08
          I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
          --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Bill is the best! I've been through the wringer lately mysel and it wasn't a fraction of what he's had on his plate virtually at all times that i've known him. God Bless that silly Statanist! (Sorry Billsy, ya know I love ya so I gots to pray for ya!)
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X