X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never refuse to buy your lady some Natty Ice

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/oct/...-through-when/

:ROTF:
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

"hard missile" and "deadly shards of glass"

She looks like a HARD 31 years old.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I could understand her anger if it was a good beer, like Guinness or Sam Adams... but Naty Ice?? *sigh*
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
        Damn! You ain't kidding about that.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

31, yeah right. She looks just like Keanu Reaves' Mother in Devil's Advocate and she was like 106.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

From experience everyone that I have met that is willing to drink Natty anything are fucking nuts. I am also convinced that the Natty itself makes them violent. I know that when people drink they can get moody but cheap beer seems to make them violent. I had a friend and everytime his girl drank black label or country club she would end up punching him in the face.

Comment

Damn, what a beady-eyed bitch!

I also liked this story (also with mugshot!): http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/oct/...ts-body-at-st/
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                "hard missile" and "deadly shards of glass"

I thought the exact same thing, word for word, before reading your post Scott.... Tough miles on that one.

Comment

I wonder who picked that up and if the marked the evidence as being in someone's ass.

Comment

Just wow. I would hope the guy would have been really drunk, too, to get with that!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

white trash will always be white trash
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

What's with the phrases "beer beverage" and "boxcutter razor?"

Natty Ice, like a lot of the high alcohol beers, can't be called beer. Brewers use corn sugar for fermentation instead of sugar from grain so it tastes pretty harsh. I wonder what she would do after drinking a Belgian Triple--some are as high as 12% alcohol--or an 8% alcohol beer like XXX...

Comment

Ugh. I had this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_Tremens_(beer) and found it to be nearly undrinkable.

Comment

Natty Ice ain't so bad, cheaper beer=more beer.

Comment

Working...
                            X