Freebies for cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebies for cops

Like many of you guys I am really stretching my $$ these days. Going out to eat is a pleasure at this point. Was at this kick ass BBQ joint yesterday w-the girlfriend, shelling out my 30 bux when these two smart ass looking fat Houston cops came strollin in like they owned the place. They ordered, didn't have to fucking pay, and the girl said thanks guys, be careful out there. Then they sat right by us and stuffed ther faces with those fuking loud ass radios blarin in my ear. Doesn't that piss you off? Yes they have dangerous gigs, yeah ok...so do roof installers and they dont get a free ride...fuck that shit
    Let go, let Guitar

Nope, doesn't piss me off one bit.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

free meals is a small jesture for turning their heads for the dope being sold outta that place...lol
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Sounds to me like you might just hate cops?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          free meals is a small jesture for turning their heads for the dope being sold outta that place...lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Restuarants usually feed cops for free just to have them there. Their presence (car in the lot especially) makes crooks think twice about stealing your shit while you are eating dinner. If I owned a restaurant on duty cops, firemen and active duty armed forces members would eat for free. It's good business and if nothing else it could be a tax write off.

Comment

Yep - back in the days working the night shift at WaWa, cops ate and drank for free. Good policy to have them stopping by.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

I like eating at Fuddrucker's on Tuesday nights.
                Guys from the bomb squad, SWAT and gang unit all have dinner there that night. About 15 cops in all... armed to the teeth.
                Safest place to eat.

My wife and I think it would be fucking hysterical if some moron came in and tried to rob the place while they were eating.
                I think the crook would shit himself right there on the spot.

Let 'em for free. They don't get paid shit considering the job they do.
                -Rick

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a cop NOT pay for his food around here (Orange County suburbs). In fact, the last time I went on a ride-along, the officer treated me for dinner.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    I don't think I've ever seen a cop NOT pay for his food around here (Orange County suburbs). In fact, the last time I went on a ride-along, the officer treated me for dinner.
                    Doesn't surprise me - given the general CA ideology. When I lived on the east coast, most eateries gave cops at least a 50% discount - if not free. When I was 19, I worked at one of their favorite hangouts in our town and got to know most of them on a first name basis - which DID save me a few tickets in years to come - but more importantly, I got to know them as people, and 9 out of 10 of them were just plain good people that would gladly give you the shirt off their back.
                    You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
                    You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
                    --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
                    --horns666 - 12/29/08
                    I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
                    --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Bill has shared many cool stories here how he never had to pay for anything... and not only for food
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                        Yep - back in the days working the night shift at WaWa, cops ate and drank for free. Good policy to have them stopping by.
                        A cop explained this to me years ago. Business owners like having cops on the premises--makes them feel safe. Too bad all the free food makes these guys fat--seriously, it's the main reason so many beat cops gain weight.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          I couldn't even get a bartender to buy me back a drink after tipping him handsomely, they won't do shots with you either.
                          The bartenders in New York were much looser and cooler.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

No offense to the many fine officers of the law, but I too feel they get away with way to much shit. The police around where I live have had the police station weapons room burglarized. http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2009/0...local-pol.html

The chief of police's son in the county to the west of me has been arrested many, many times for burglary. http://www.topix.com/forum/county/cl...HTJSJNJOLPNUNI

The chief of polices wife in the county south of me has been indicted for embezzlement of city funds(she worked for the town hall). http://www.wtvynews4.com/georgianews.../56993887.html

Multiple police cars have been broken into and their weapons and body armor stolen. http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/guns...on-132784.html

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?p=3993204

And of course who could forget ; http://revmanny.wordpress.com/2009/0...r-fucking-wow/
                            More reputable source http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4111729.shtml

I could do this all day, it's not hard at all(I'm not a cop, but in my opinion it seems the system either corrupts them or they're pressured into it by other cops). I again have nothing but respect for the good people of law enforcement ~ it would be nice if we got some around here

Then here's the kicker; Again I respect what the police do @ least the ones who don't pre-judge me because I have long hair

When's the last time some one gave extra consideration to a fisherman(after all they have a dangerous job, where do you guys fit in this listing?(According to this chart I'm about twice as likely as a cop to get killed at work ~ where's my free shit(*JUST KIDDING - I BELIEVE IN WORKING FOR WHAT YOU HAVE)

Fishermen: 128.9
                            Logging workers: 116.7
                            Aircraft pilots: 72.4
                            Iron and steelworkers: 46.4
                            Farmers and ranchers: 39.5
                            Garbage collectors: 36.8
                            Roofers: 34.4
                            Electrical power line installation/repair: 29.8
                            Truck drivers: 22.8
                            Oil and gas extraction: 21.9
                            Taxi drivers: 19.3
                            Drinking establishment employees: 17.0
                            Construction workers: 16.0
                            Police and deputies: 15.6
                            Grounds maintenance: 11.9
                            Welders: 10.5
                            Electricians: 8.3
                            Gas station attendant: 7.5
                            Firefighters: 6.9
                            Auto mechanics: 5.0
                            Newspaper publishers: 4.8
                            Carpenters: 4.7
                            Janitors: 3.1
                            Retail sales: 1.5

http://www.bls.gov/iif/oshcfoi1.htm

For those of us who want the cheat sheet - http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.co...-but-some.html
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

It actually doesn't piss me off either. I have had my fair share with encounters with the cops (I used to drive like an idiot), and when you look at what they do and what they risk everyday, more shit than I want to deal with. Not bothered in the least here.
                              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X