No announcement yet.

Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socom. I can't play anymore games since Socom confrontation.

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
      Ya ive heard that MGS Guns of the Patriots is suposed to be insane. But with all these game recomendations im gonna need some extra coin, the Michael McElhiney foundation is officially accepting donations. haha just kidding.
      :idea:
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I have a XBOX360 and a PS3.I really like the new Batman game and Tiger Woods 10...I'm Devilgear on the 360 and Devilgear88 on the PS3...
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

MGS4
          Killzone 2
          Rainbow Six Vegas

Comment

DLC is now available for Fallout 3 (about time). Makes this one of the best titles on PS3.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Yeah i'd reccomend all three dlc add ons that come out for Fallout in the last few weeks...

RE5 is decent but definately seems designed for two players either together on the same console or via the psn...

Uncharted is good, assasins creed is ok it can get repetative but that also makes killing the guards for hours on end quite fun.......

MGS 4 is supposed to be great, but expect uber long FMV's like mgs and mgs3...

I need to get that game...

Fallout is enough especially with the add ons to keep you busy for bloody months...

Broken steel and operation anchorage are the first ad ons i'd reccomend broken steel for the extended main quest, and operation anchorage for the chinese stealth armour and a few extra's...

Watch out for the super mutants raiders, mutated isnects, and pretty much anything when traveling the wastes...

Learn to use fast travel, and stock up on everything...

Comment

Working...
              X