• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samurai

I see samurai sword sales increasing shortly. Link

Owned hard!

Comment

Deciding to file charges??? Are they kidding? I smell swift Justuce!
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujIzxJs6ULo
        It seemed appropriate.
        Actually, I'm thrilled the intruder got what he deserved.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I love reading shit like this. One less scumbag on the planet as far as I'm concerned. Two bad he didn't linger on suffering from pain and self pity for a few weeks before dying.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Cut his hand off, eh? That's old school right there.

That's what ya call "reduced recidivism."
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
              Deciding to file charges??? Are they kidding? I smell swift Justuce!
              I was reading a story online a couple days ago about a family in England... a couple people broke into their house and tied up the family or something. One of the family members got free and beat one of the intruders with a bat or pole, now they're being sued for injuring him! I wish I could remember where I read it.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I was reading a story online a couple days ago about a family in England... a couple people broke into their house and tied up the family or something. One of the family members got free and beat one of the intruders with a bat or pole, now they're being sued for injuring him! I wish I could remember where I read it.
                You can sue for anything. Doesn't mean you are going to get it.

-Nate
                Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I think the charges won't go through, I saw the police seargent on the news and he was totally on the sword dudes side. There will be a civil suit from the fuckers family though. You can bet your Jacksons on it. Oh, my poor little baby was just feeding his crack habit....This dude down here in Houston blew away these two..umm...guys I better call em...with magnum buckshot as they were climbing out of his neighbors window with his stereo/tv equipment and he was cleared. But both families are trying to take him to the cleaners w-civil suits. Sickening.
                  Let go, let Guitar

Comment

well, that's what happens when you try to steal a students playstation...
                    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                      well, that's what happens when you try to steal a students playstation...
                      :ROTF:
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
                        You can sue for anything. Doesn't mean you are going to get it.

-Nate
                        True, but those civil suits are usually a bunch of shit that stupid insurance companies like to settle.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

he got what he deserved

Comment

Lol he was trained as a swordsman... this guy obviously carried a sword around where ever he went, what a bad ass. Who hears something suspicious and walks out with a sword lol... idk that's just cool, plus the guys playstation was stolen, that guy was screwed once that happened and he came back... no staying alive.
                            Man chopped off the guys hand, classic

Comment

Working...
                            X