I am back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
    Somebody, probably... but I'm not going to act all bro-mantic with you.
    Aww, c'mon buddy, give us a hug!

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
    Only all of us with shitty gramar,; welcome bak !!
    Hey, Fuk yoo!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by sevser View Post
      Good to see ya Ron!
      Originally posted by micha View Post
      I did!
      don't post much, but you're always an enjoyable read...

(and I've been listening a whoooole lot to racer x lately, thinking about; how right you've been for all the years... )
      Originally posted by levantin View Post
      I know Berkie was worried! What's up?

Dave! Micha! Lev! Man it's been awhile! Good to hear from you old timers! Dave, still rockin' in the BC with Steve? I still got that pic of you (or Steve with that XTRR) Lev, how is Berkay? I miss him & his sister!

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
      Miss you? Fuck no you over inflated douche bag. :ROTF::ROTF:

There..that's what you get for asking a stupid ass question.
      Ron, you know the JCF aint right without you.
      HA HA HA! High Flamey! That made me LOL! Is there still a chat room here? Do you go in there longer than 10 minutes? Har

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        Where've ya been?
        Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        whatup Ron? Wha'cha been doin?
        Originally posted by toejam View Post
        What's up Ron?
        Originally posted by zeegler View Post
        Where have ya been Ron?
        Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
        What is up,Ron?....
        Originally posted by Soap View Post
        Yo.
        Huh, were waiting for answer.
        Hey dudes, thanks for asking! I'm still here in SoCal, still working FT although there have been some changes at work. Back in June, I did the Jackson factory tour and the Bloodline thing over at Wild West and then I had to immediately leave to go visit my mom up in Lake Tahoe - all in the same day! I just got really overwhelmed with all the note-taking I did and all the running around and getting ready for the road trip just really took it out of me... When I got back to town I really had a lot to do at work....also had to go get an MRI & do physical therapy for my knee (blew out my right ACL playing basketball in the spring),,, which is whole 'nuther subject and one that's been making me depressed because I was very active with sports (basketball, tennis, raquetball) and getting back into weight-lifting this year so this injury really sucked - now I'm all INactive with all that and gaining even MORE weight (if you can believe that, har har, I'm really fucking fat now and I can't seem to do much about it

Originally posted by Outlander View Post
        Hey Ron, welcome back! Where ya been? Let's see a current pic I'm curious if you grew your hair back out yet! Maybe that'a why you been hidin' huh.

good to heer from you
        Hey Outlander, how are ya, man? Got news on my hair for ya! I got sick of the length and upkeep and the problems sleeping so I got most of it all cut off when I got back to town! I used to wear a long ponytail all the time and, as alluded to in the long hair thread, if you got even a slightly receding hairline, it just doesn't look good (think Comic Book Guy on the Simpsons bwahaha). So I kept some volume on top, and I've been getting lots of compliments, mostly "oh wow, you look a lot younger!" No pics yet though!

Comment

Sup mang! Nice to see ya once again.

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Wow Ron. Sucks to hear about your knee. Especially knowing how much effort you'd put in getting active again. Are you still able to play out despite the knee?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Hiya Ron

Don't let the downtime get to you! Don't replace activity with eating, it'll mess you up in the long run.

Cigarettes can help curb your appetite

Just kiddin - I know you don't go for that
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dam Ron Glad your Back Hope things look up for you to I know how that whole ACL thing can go I had my Left knee redone in 95 & it's never been 100% since.
                Glad your back Man & Like Newc said don't let the down time get to you to much!
                I'll catch you in chat soon! Thanks for the kind words in the feedback section also!
                Last edited by Drake S.; 09-15-2009, 07:38 AM.
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                    Welcome back.
                    Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                    Your just back to break our hearts and leave us again. Welcome back!
                    Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                    Hey Ron, I missed ya
                    Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                    Velkom bak.
                    Thanks, dudes, really appreciate it!

Rich, how have you been, well I hope! John, know what? I haven't tried out the Peavey switch box you finally found - it's still boxed in the trunk of my car!
                    Sunbane, I bow to your serial numbering skills!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      which is whole 'nuther subject and one that's been making me depressed because I was very active with sports (basketball, tennis, raquetball) and getting back into weight-lifting this year so this injury really sucked - now I'm all INactive with all that and gaining even MORE weight (if you can believe that, har har, I'm really fucking fat now and I can't seem to do much about it
                      Yeah that does blow! I got some Tennis Elbow in my right arm - and I don't even play tennis! It knocked me out of lifting for a few months.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Who's Ron???????-lol

Sorry about the ACL, that blows the big one. Were you playing full court hoops?
                        That is some serious excercise. That's a horrible injury to suffer, long ass healing time. I can think of only one bright spot, you can build the hell out of your chops during the downtime.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                        X