Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrash metal band - guitarist needed!

Hey guys whats up

We are an established Thrash metal/ metal band from north western PA. We've opened for many national acts and have some big things planned for the near future. We are in the process of submitting our new demo to record labels, so we are pretty serious about going far.

Sadly Our guitar player will be leaving after our next show.

Must be able to play strong rythims and leads, have pro gear and experience.

our website is:

www.myspace.com/demiseawaits1

if interested
    please contact jason Chatfield at

814-335-8727

or leave us a messege on our myspace page.
    or send me a pm on here.

Thanks!

any awesome guitar players in the PA area?

Comment

Originally posted by Cryothrasher View Post
      Reb Beach
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm sure Blazer would do it if you could help him with visas and stuff.

PA? Um, Prince Albert? No problem, got a skewer......
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Must be able to play strong rythims
          Check!

and leads,
          Uhhhhh

have pro gear
          Checkaroonie!

and experience.
          Semi-check!

Too bad I'm over on the west coast...
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd love to but I'm down in Amish Country.
            Scott

Comment

Sucks you guys are in West PA! Always wanted to do a straight up thrash thing.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

There used to be...but then I moved away!

Seriously, good luck finding a replacement. I don't think you should have too much of a prob, though. Your music is pretty straight ahead thrash, which appeals to a lot of guitarists. And if I still were in the area, I'd give ya a ring.

Us guitarists are a dime a doz. It's finding a decent drummer that's the dealbreaker.
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
                  Us guitarists are a dime a doz. It's finding a decent drummer that's the dealbreaker.
                  You aint kidding! Were goin through this right now, luckily we found ourselves an 18 y/o prodigy... if everything works out Wed, hell be a member of our team!
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

LOL! Thanks for the replys guys.

Yea guitar players are a dime a dozen around here, but it seems they either only know how to play ac/dc covers or they are into all this new metal drop tune crap and only know of the bands that have become popular in the last few years.

I think the only real awesome players i know are on this board!

What we need is a guitar player who is a diehard Iron maiden fan.
                    That way you know they'll be good with the chugging and speedy parts and have an incredible sense of melody and more than likely be an awesome lead player.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                      luckily we found ourselves an 18 y/o prodigy...

Is he a firestarter, a twisted firestarter?
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

That way you know they'll be good with the chugging and speedy parts and have an incredible sense of melody and more than likely be an awesome lead player.
                        Awe man that sounds awesome. Throw in some old school Metallica too?

I'm in Cinci and work in F'ing Nashville, so it's a no-go for me.

Comment

I just checked out your Myspace and i must that you have one of the sickest mascot/album cover/metal picture Ive ever seen, ide love to own a t-shirt.

Comment

just send me your addyand size, and I can send ya one!

Comment

Check!

-------------------------
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                              X