The Wrestler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wrestler

Watched it yesterday. Besides seeing Marissa Tomei's tits (and the scene where she throws on a Motley tee shirt), what is all the fuss about? Yes he plays the part of a burned out Wrestler well, but it didnt seem like it lived up to all the hype it got. To me anyways...
    Let go, let Guitar

To me it did. Absolutely the best role and film for Mickey after Barfly. And Aronofsky is one hell of a director.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well I need to watch it again, some of you are probly ready to kick my ass for saying that. I was 1/2 asleep when I watched it.
      Let go, let Guitar

Comment

It was ok. I enjoyed it. Nothing I'd want to see again or dish out the money to get on DVD, but it was worth the time spent watching it. But I've been told I'm pretty easily entertained.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I heard this movie was really really good, but I have yet to check it out. I'll get around to it eventually.
          Originally posted by horns666
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksoNeal View Post
            Well I need to watch it again, some of you are probly ready to kick my ass for saying that. I was 1/2 asleep when I watched it.
            well, some flicks need a couple of watches, some flicks need to be watched in a certain situation and with a certain mood.. for example one of my favorite directors is Thodoros Angelopoulos who's films are very very slow... when I watch them on a small screen and I'm not focused... I can get bored but in other situations I'm mesmerized by his pictures.

No need to kick your ass... I don't like many critically acclaimed movies... I thought LOTR trilogy was well made but it doesn't do anything for me... after seeing them again they became very painful experience...
            Last edited by Endrik; 09-11-2009, 02:07 PM.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
            X