No announcement yet.

Latest line from Atomic Books on the end of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the "Atomic Diaries"? Start with a small biography about the fruitbat's rise from a dirty bar rag to the position of wealth and power that he has achieved and his prophetic insight that could save or destroy all of mankind.....................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

does it get to run around with Audrey Tautou while he saves the day? I'd watch...
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I think any storyline should include the elusive Chupacabra.

A final match between good and evil follows. Tommy on one corner and the Chupacabra in the other.
        Kind of a Doomsday Nostradamus type scenario. Man... this is going to be a good mini-series.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

"squeezed out of a bar rag, raised in a drawer, skirted around society's edges and then the rise of the fembots put an ordinary retard at the head of all tables on Dec. 21st, 2012" and there was much rejoicing.....................
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

It will be the New Bible Joe-

"And the much smaller Tommy, drew up his wrist rocket and struck the Chupacabra
            in the head, killing the mighty Philadelphia Philliestine, and he led his people across the desert into the sound room that was laden with gifts of strippers and trophies of war"

and there was much rejoicing.......................

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              "squeezed out of a bar rag, raised in a drawer, skirted around society's edges and then the rise of the fembots put an ordinary retard at the head of all tables on Dec. 21st, 2012" and there was much rejoicing.....................
              Tommy, don't sell yourself short.. you're not ordinary

Comment

I'm not retarded? cool.

and there was much rejoicing..........................

Comment

Hey,I was on the last cabinet and there wasn't any strippers.What a waste of funding.................
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Working...
                  X