Flight 666

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight 666

I'm sure this has always been discussed but the Maiden Flight DVD is kick ass, Adrien really smokes with his signature series axe. It's less than 20 bucks and worth every penny.
    Let go, let Guitar

Yep - good stuff. Saw it in the theaters and have the Blu-ray. Lots of Adrian footage with the Jacko.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Kick ass version of Rime on this one!
      "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
      Zakk Wylde

Comment

I saw it on VH1 classic, great stuff although 3 guitar players is a bit too much.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          I saw it on VH1 classic, great stuff although 3 guitar players is a bit too much.
          Yeah... but one of them has some kick ass dancing moves.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I really enjoyed it.
            "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I think they have the 3 guitar thing keyed now. That first DVD with the 3 of them sounded like slop. It sounds much better now
              Hail yesterday

Comment

They sound good no question. I'm from the one guitar player is enough camp myself. 2 is cool for harmony and maiden is great at that, 3 is too much. I do think its cool they kept the guy instead of giving him the boot...
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

They sound good no question. I'm from the one guitar player is enough camp myself. 2 is cool for harmony and maiden is great at that, 3 is too much. I do think its cool they kept the guy instead of giving him the boot...
                  I agree, he/they would be better off w-out him. Hes good and seems cool, but 3 is over the top for sure.
                  Let go, let Guitar

Comment

I saw that tour in LA it was a blast. I was talking to lars before they dragged him away for the interview. He was cool but short. losta of celbs there that night . rob from metallica, scott ian, and many others that i forgot .

Comment

The Blu-ray version is great! Love the film.

Comment

I was dubious about Jannick just based off all the hate that he has received here but I thought he really made the songs sound just as full as the recorded versions. I dig the 3 guitar layout and if their ego's aren't bothered by having to share the stage, then good on em.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

You gotta listen to the soundtrack because you can really hear what each guy is doing - Dave's on the left, Adrian in the middle and Janick on the right. You can hear the different parts of each song that they play.

Truth be told, Janick's got a better sound happening than Adrian.

And... having Janick beats having Bruce try to play on Revelations.
                          -------------------------
                          Blank yo!

Comment

yeah, revelation on fight 666 is awesome.

anyone notice that adrian kinda seems like a dick though? seems like a very uptight guy...
                            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                              yeah, revelation on fight 666 is awesome.

anyone notice that adrian kinda seems like a dick though? seems like a very uptight guy...
                              Most of our fave axe slingers probably are dicks, seems to go with the territory. I always figured Alex Lifeson was cool until I met him on the Counterparts tour...what an asshole...
                              Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Working...
                              X