Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I go again

....on my own.

But if a bird ever rolls across the bonnet of my Jag like that, even if it was that Tawny Kittaen trollop, I'll kick her in the twat. No-one, and I mean NO-ONE fucks with my Jaguar. (Birds keep shitting on it though......from next door's Tree of Doom. I'm going to have that old bastard when I get home, the acid in the poo has marked the paintwork. He's fucking dead)

Erm, where was I? Oh, I know......

I'm off, leaving, outta here.

For a while. Yes, it's time for the European Assault 2009. Bike's ready to go, condoms packed, tremble in fear Europe, and hope I go the other way (oo-er, not that other way - WB is a she-he so that doesn't count)!

This time taking a netbook so will be able to give blowjob-by-blowjob accounts of all the fun and games, well, if I'm in any fit state. Past experience states otherwise. I'm all cammed up this time too, even got a teensy little covert cam for any naughty filming, he he. See also my brand new Blog - http://themotorcyclediahorrea.blogspot.com/ but obviously it's fucking empty right now.

Righto, catch you all soon. Euroland, gimme the butter and bite that pillow........
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

oh fuck I remember this from last year....please keep your self out of any shots!

Comment

God help them all....

Take care and have a great time!

Comment

Bookmarked the blog!

Have fun!

Comment

Fucking awesome! What's your destination this year?

I can't wait to go out there even it has been only a month from the last trip.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm Amero-trash now, but have every wish to become Euro-trash as soon as possible.
            Smackly,
            You're not one to be cruel to animals, but a jag is a jag, fire away, I'm pretty good with a wrist rocket if you want me to show you how to use one if you don't know already.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Has it been a year already since the last trip?
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Just like Steve McQueen in that film he was in, erm, Meet the Fokkers or something, I'd just like to say :

"I'm still here you bastards!"

And I look just like him too, all gnarled and fucked up. My nuts were smelling so bad that they were actually making me feel ill again, hastening the early end of my "See how long I can wear one pair of Shreddies" experiment Part 2.

Apart from that, all good here. Sitting in the sunshine, nearly 10am, been out on the sauce last night and had first row of the trip with some ill-mannered frog who plunged his dirty snail eating fingers right up the twat which clitoris I was fingering. Fucking oik, no manners at all. Of course there was a team of them trying to get in then, it was like trying to gut a sheep so I withdrew before getting my winky wet. Consequently I have nuts like spacehoppers right now, looking forward to hitting the beach today and waving my horn about. There's been some serious shagging goin on there, broad daylight, public beach. Brilliant. Oh, and the S&M club here is open tonight, yay!

Onwards and downwards......

I nearly broke her back

Comment

"Papillon", not Meet the fucking Fokkers

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I can see how you'd make that mixup. Papillon & Meet the Fockers are very similar films - they both have Dustin Hoffman
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

So you're in France....heading down to Greece again?

edit: nevermind. Read the blog and see you're heading to Spain. Going through to Portugal? I hear the beaches there are fantastic.
                      Last edited by Spivonious; 09-17-2009, 12:42 PM.
                      Scott

Comment

The beaches here are fucking great too - wall to wall clunge. This particular beach is unreal, I'm still kinda shocked to see so many people openly shagging on the beach. My bell end is red raw, sandblasted! Still, we shall see how it goes........

Oh yes, Vit G, correct, that was the tenuous link you were looking for, well done!

Righto, time to spruce up Kojak, I'm off on another Clunge Patrol tonight, and once again I'm targetting the over 50's. I feel like a kind of Dr Shipman heir, and I don't know whether I'm proud or ashamed. I suppose proud, it's the old dear who for 50 weeks of the year is a nice Mummy but when she gets out here on holiday lets her hubby lead her around wearing just a dog collar emblazoned with the word "Slut" that should be ashamed!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

you're going through Catalunya? make sure to visit the coolest city in the world... Barcelona.

great pussy there and the best architecture ever. the seaside small towns near it are absolutely amazing too.
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

For some reason, I actually masturbate less often when I read Rsmacker's comments/blog. lol

Comment

I done lurned a knew werd two day: "clunge."
                              -------------------------
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                              X