One more Crue related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more Crue related

One more Crue related fact that's interesting...I saw the Theatre tour here in Houston at what was formerly the Summit basketball arena for the Rockets. That night they filmed the Home Sweet Home vid. That was when they were totally debauched. Anyways, the Summit is now...get this...the friken church where that Joel Osteen guy broadcasts his service every Sunday. I wonder how many gallons of holy water it took to bless the joint.
    Let go, let Guitar

They also fimed some of HSH at Reunion Arena here in Dallas. They are leveling that place now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
      They also fimed some of HSH at Reunion Arena here in Dallas. They are leveling that place now.
      No way! Really? I saw Motley and Whitesnake there. I hated it too.. The tix I had had me almost behind the stage.
      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I cant remember how many shows I saw there. Not to mention Mavs games. With the AA center there is no need for a smaller arena so they are getting rid of it. They are also getting ready to tear down Texas Stadium as well. I grew up in Irving so it will be a real shock to drive down loop 12 and not see it there.

Comment

Wow, Progress huh? Go figure. I lived in N Dallas in the late 80s and worked in Las Colinas. I remember when I first moved there, the first thing I saw was Texas Stadium. I pretty much found my way to Reunion Arena for concerts and guitar shows by looking for Reunion Tower. Hope their not taking it down.
          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I can't remember the exact year, not really sure late 80's or early 90's.
            Here in Indy I saw Whitesnake open for Motley.
            Whitesnake was absolutely great.

I was not a big fan of the Crue as far as a band goes but I liked Mick alot.
            The tunes I liked were because of Mick's guitar.
            Didn't care much for Neil or Tommy and Sixx wasn't much better to me either.

The show was at Market Square Arena and about 8+ yrs. ago it was leveled.
            Conscenco replaced it.
            I haven't yet attended any concerts or games at Conscenco and I hear it's a pretty nice place.

I attended many shows at Market Square and hated to see it get leveled.
            It had a lot of personal history. I guess I can be at times a little sentimental.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
            X