All Hail Wilkinsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Hail Wilkinsi

Got a great deal on a DK1 from Wilkinsi..fantastic communication, fast delivery and great packing

all in all a very decent and stand up guy!!

You sir..rock!

Perhaps. But he's still not getting my WR1.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      Perhaps. But he's still not getting my WR1.
      He already got two of mine. And yeah, Simon is a good guy to deal with. No bullshit at all. He can buy Pop Tart offa me if he wants
      I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

He has a rep as a picky chap.
        I guess it pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
          He has a rep as a picky chap.
          I guess it pays off in the end.
          No kidding, I remember reading the posts on how he wasn't happy with the DK1 after it came back from fender

the thing is flawless!!

Comment

No problem Gartron, and thanks for the feedback. I prefer everything to go smoothly from start to finish. Glad you like the guitar. The main faults were fixed by Fender, but the shop should've disclosed them before taking my cash. They broke the law and whinged when I exposed them. So you'll excuse me if I remove a bit of bad history. Chris, I don't want that Pop Tart. I wanted that EDS, but nooooo, ya tight bastid. Not bothered about your BKGF Axeweilder. I prefer painted necks anyway. I'm still considering your suggestion of pickups tho. Cyg, anytime you want that bag of rice sending over, seller assumes no liability should you explode. We Brits whinge because we're good at it.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Comment

You got it, Simon, I am a tight bastid !
                I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

I will never fail to mention-one man's trash is another man's treasure.
                  The DKMGT is a great, sweet axe.
                  Still many thanks to Phantom Hawk.

Comment

Working...
                  X