Strangletooth Kicks ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangletooth Kicks ass!

Thanks Pat, the G-Major arrived today safely, I can't wait to do some recording tonight.

Sure he does!!!

Oh you got that..Niiice, I was just telling Clevo- John about it. Great unit!!

My knob is acting funny on mine..I can dial it in tho.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've been fucking with it for about a half hour and WOW! there are some killer tones on this thing.

Comment

For anyone that doesn't have one of these, you're missin out!

Anyway, glad you got it bro, I've been scattered brained most of the week and I meant to send you a few cables, but forgot. Let me know if you need a couple. I've got TONS of cables, seriously. They're not worth selling, I'd rather they go somewhere where they're needed.

Let me know bro. Also, if you need some help on it. You got my my #, use it if needed.

Enjoy...
        Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Oh yeh, the wife sent it out and I didn't have a box for it to fit right, so I told her to get one at FedEx, well, FE said it was fine the way it was (I find out after the fact) and I was sort of freakin out that there was no additional packing, but it makes sense, it's the way they ship from the factory. oh well, they packed it, insured it and you got it safely, and it's all good, all that matters to me! As long as you're happy!

Anyway, glad it got there safe bro, and again... Enjoy! I know you will!
          Don't blame Congress or the President - blame yourselves. ~Newc

Comment

Working...
          X