No announcement yet.

SDII Reissue from SEEGERMANY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are pretty good trems, I've found... in a non-Floyd Rose double locking kind of way.

Good tone, good sustain, and they seem to stay in tune fairly well.

I diggit Paulcat!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

It would probably work a whole lot better if it had a fuckin trem arm!
      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        It would probably work a whole lot better if it had a fuckin trem arm!
        Here ya go Spike :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wilkinson-VS100G...ar_Accessories

Comment

Trembalo?! Spikey don't need no stinking trembalo arms..bend da focking neck!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Whoa that wood is different from mine. I like it!! I would like a non floyd version since I have nothing but floyds.

My gay fucking truss rod hole on the headstock is filled-in. On both my SD re-issues. There's nice pretty dark wood there instead..flush with the hole. It's a good thing the necks are stable. I just raise and lower the bridge a tad and that works peachy..luckily.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, your SD Reissue is made of koa. The guitar that Spikey bought is lacewood. I had a koa SD exactly like yours at one time. I just don't care for guitars with any type of trem. If I need to wobble the strings, I stick my toe in a wall socket and make a turd face as if I was practicing scales.
              "POOP"

Comment

You lucky bastard!!! I was going to buy that from seegermany, but had to hold off. Damn, I'm jealous. Glad to see it go to a fellow JCF member. Congrats!
                Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Thanks man!
                  I feel lucky.
                  Can't put her in the case.
                  A daily played axe, which is rare in this house.
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                  X