Shout out to Jacksonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to Jacksonite

Bought a Dave Murray Strat from Nick while he was at NAMM.
    He took Pics from the floor and sent to me. Handled every thing awesomely and the Guitar arrived last week.

Now, I haven't had a chance to play it because i've been slammed at work, but, his service was great, price was awesome, and the guitar looks terrific.

Highly Recommend Nick for your Fender needs.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

nick is a great guy all the way around...period...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Agreed. Not sure about the "Fender" comment, but he's definitely the go-to Jackson and Charvel guy for me
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Agreed. Not sure about the "Fender" comment, but he's definitely the go-to Jackson and Charvel guy for me
        I bow to your catching my slip.
        Actually, since Matt dropped the FMIC lines I meant all of them. to me "Fender" is like the mothership for all these brands.

Now I'm drooling about have having Nick spec me out a cs JJ1. Thus the post for pics.
        I'm stuck between that and a Warrior. All I know is that I'm thinking metallic green so far.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Kotzen was out, so I am awaiting the info I need to get it going on your JJ
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I think I saw that dave murray strat when i picked up my pc-1 at piney hills. Nick is a good guy and i'm looking forward to buying some more gear from him(namely that engl thunder 50 head, or the pagan gold charvel tele, or the evh wolfgang, hell< I cant make up my mind!)
            jackson pc-1 chameleon
            charvel model 4
            prs ce-24 emerald green
            ltd gl 600ss skulls and sword
            jackson rr ps 3t
            ibanez rg 770 lazer red
            engl thunder 50
            ibanez rg 565
            mesa boogie dc-5 head

Comment

hey greg... dude...

Make sure you keep the second weekend of May open...

Piney Bash 2.0 is gonna be awesome
              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
              X