Metal Mark Germany Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Mark Germany Rocks!

Mark, aka SeeGermany, one of the coolest JCF bros in exhistance! Gotta tell you how far he will go to do it right. Bought a V off him and number one, he offers to share shipping costs, very cool. Number two, he packs said flying V so it could survive a mosh pit full of angry metal heads. Number three, he was thoughtful enough to include four rolls of toilet paper as packing material. So not only can I play the guitar and think of him, I can also think of him in the bathroom. It's the complete deal!

Mark, you are one kick ass JCFer!!

By the way, that V SCREAMS!!!!!!
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
    "I can also think of him in the bathroom. It's the complete deal!"

Mark, you are one kick ass JCFer!!

By the way, that V SCREAMS!!!!!!

I'm no math wiz, but by my calculations, that is wrong in so many ways it's hard to compute.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Before things get out of control, I better explain. When packing a guitar, if you'll insert rolls of paper towels or toilet paper between the neck of the case and the box, you will find that there is no better cushion to protect the guitar's neck. It's cheap, it works way better than bubble wrap, and if you need to shit between the post office and home, just like a Boy Scout, you're always prepared!

Chuck, it was indeed a pleasure doing business with you. Take care, have a great holiday season, and keep that ice and snow up north. We're whimps down here!
      "POOP"

Comment

The TP Rolls are an ingeniously simple solution in packaging for sure. It never occured to me until I unpacked the box. A coworker in the room asked what the hell they were there for, I think his exact words were "Does he think you are going to be so excited you shit yourself?" I was laughing when I saw them and exclaimed it was a bonus.

Comment

I'm still using the paper towels that came with my Les Paul
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            I'm still using the paper towels that came with my Les Paul
            They don't flush as nicely as TP Tim. Plus, don't you find them a bit "rough?":ROTF:

Comment

OK you bastids, I'm packing the boxes with corn cobs next time! Talk about rough!
              "POOP"

Comment

You would waste good corn that way!? Hmmm....reminds me of Beavis's Cornholio.

BTW, I used the 1st roll of TP tonite. Very soft, but with a propensity to rip and cause "poo on the finger" syndrome. What the hell....it was free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo View Post
                  Very soft, but with a propensity to rip and cause "poo on the finger" syndrome. What the hell....it was free!
                  I only use the two-ply when shipping "ground." Got to have that extra protection ya know!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                  X