No announcement yet.

Na-Na Na-Na Na-Na Na-Na.....MATTMAN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Na-Na Na-Na Na-Na Na-Na.....MATTMAN!!!

I was in the market for a Mackie mixer and needed help. I clicked the link at the top of the page to activate the Matt signal. Mattman slid down the stripper pole to the Matt Cave, jumped into the Mattmobile, and quickly sent a mixer my way. UPS tried their best to destroy it, but they failed as they are no match for Mattman's super powers. Fast service, and nice price.

Thanks Matt!!
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
    I was in the market for a Mackie mixer and needed help. I clicked the link at the top of the page to activate the Matt signal. Mattman slid down the stripper pole to the Matt Cave, jumped into the Mattmobile, and quickly sent a mixer my way. UPS tried their best to destroy it, but they failed as they are no match for Mattman's super powers. Fast service, and nice price.

Thanks Matt!!
    -Adam

Comment

Matt sliding down a stripper pole in a latex superhero outfit? Uggh, I did not need that mental image, thank you very little.

Dude, you need therapy.

Matt does rule, though.

Comment

Me on a stripper pole? That's an image even I didn't need!! :ROTF:

Thanks for the kind words though!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
        35 Pleasant St
        Weymouth MA 02190 USA
        781-335-0700
        www.mattsmusic.com
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Well, the image was that you had to move girls out of the way to get to the Matt Cave. Not you going down the pole in some Chris Farley pose.
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I like where this is going... So I live in a cave, with a red phone for JCF'ers, surrounded by strippers? Sweet!!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
            X