Atomic Charvel Guy Is Nuclear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic Charvel Guy Is Nuclear!

The man hooked me up on a deal of the century! Pics later! Thanks Man! Super guy to talk to!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Yes, ACG (Tommy) is an asset to the bored. Taming boxes across the great land of plenty.
    I live vicariously through his and Endrik's posts

oh and edited to add Bill (Horns666) too.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
      Yes, ACG (Tommy) is an asset to the bored. Taming boxes across the great land of plenty.
      I live vicariously through his and Endrik's posts

oh and edited to add Bill (Horns666) too.
      LOL, good to hear Tommy amuses the bored.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

send him some Gatorade..... he is a junkie for that stuff.... he doesn't have blood.... he has cool blue running thru his vains
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Endrik's right, and thanks for the nice comments you guys. I'm glad I could be of service. I just helped him get a guitar cheaper than usual , Mark is cool as a cucumber as well. Poor Mark, I do all the talking when he calls as usual.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            Endrik's right, and thanks for the nice comments you guys. I'm glad I could be of service. I just helped him get a guitar cheaper than usual , Mark is cool as a cucumber as well. Poor Mark, I do all the talking when he calls as usual.
            Yeah Tommy, and that aint' half bad. I can just respond with a Yes, or a No
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

He's a fucker!!

I say that with the upmost love and repsect!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuck you too Bill, my eyes tear up some days when i think of my pals in Cleveland-lol
                Thanks man, I am shithoused right now, and it's time to think of something else to do, or go to bed.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                X