No announcement yet.

Fraudulent Seller Alert. Beware!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengal, I'm over it! And kiss my @ss dude...this is not about the FLOYD with loose screws! You should ask first before spouting.

This is about another Member Selling me another guitar, and never disclosing defects to it, and when brought to thier attention a swift "I didnt even know about that bro"......

Comment

whats an @ss? oh an ass....why the hell would he want to do that . umm
      i dont know ive never requested a homosexual encounters over the internet
      Last edited by Super_shredder; 08-29-2007, 11:13 AM.
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Charvel View Post
        Bengal, I'm over it! And kiss my @ss dude...this is not about the FLOYD with loose screws! You should ask first before spouting.

This is about another Member Selling me another guitar, and never disclosing defects to it, and when brought to thier attention a swift "I didnt even know about that bro"......
        Sounds JUST LIKE the one you were raving about. I'm inclined to think its the same one. Since the loose screw one is the only one I remember you spouting off about, I doubt you'd have been able to keep your mouth shut if it happened twice. Whatever, get over it...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Charvel View Post

It was a simple question, which I myself also asked, as well as Carbuff. A yes or no would have been fine. If you're doing such bad deals all the time, then stop posting in the Classified section. It seems it's the only section you really post in on this board for the most part anyway.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

HEY scoville is that your EBAY too, just realized it. if so thanks for the schecter....

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
              HEY scoville is that your EBAY too, just realized it. if so thanks for the schecter....
              which schecter was this?

Comment

I was over it.....someone brought it up AND STARTED MAKING IT AN ISSUE AGAIN.......My LAST POST ON THE FLOYD CLEARLY STATED..."DONE".

Comment

koa body rosewood neck brass hardware

Comment

Working...
                  X