Atomic Tommy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic Tommy

THANKS, HE REALLY IS THE MAN. BADMIN or not.....

dude, you got a GREAT axe, I love big necks but this one plays so easily... Tommy had to take it away from me all the time...

....because I was bothering him so much with my heavy el headacheo picking attack
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      dude, you got a GREAT axe, I love big necks but this one plays so easily... Tommy had to take it away from me all the time...

....because I was bothering him so much with my heavy el headacheo picking attack
      E ..pee on Tommy when he's sleeping and tell him..."oooooo man..I'm sorry, dude I must have been sleep walkin'.:ROTF:

I don't know why I said that...but the visual is quite funny..I blame the Vicodin!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Endrik doesn't pick, he jackhammers the guitar until it's on fire and your picks are bent in directions that can only be pulled off by leaving them on the train tracks to be run over-lol
        Endrik never had the chance to pee on me, he was snoozin' by 9 -10 o'clock, then again I'd be sleeping in until 1:30 or 2 o'clock , that's when he had his chance, and of course would have been given a hot foot, except with a blockbuster instead of a matchbook. Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill everytime-lol Jamie, I'm really glad you like the thing, and thanks for coming through. It really is a great player, Jamie scored , but I'm not sure if he digs the pickup or not. a 3 year old can sound good on it. Thanks again Jamie. Endy, did you stand up on a wave today after work?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm sorry , i must have been pee walkin'-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

dude I had by far the best ride yesterday... it was allmost perfect... I'm getting better and better
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Cool. I almost pulled the trigger on that axe, but my bank account conviced me not to. It was either buy another guitar or pay my homeowner's insurance bill. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X