MATT comes up big again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATT comes up big again

Matt hooked me up with a JSX head this week and I wanted to say thanks!
    He was incredibly accommodating to me while I was trying to decide what I wanted,
    and he gave me a sweet deal on the head!!!!
    thanks
    Matt!!
    you da man!
    Last edited by kmanick; 06-19-2007, 10:48 AM.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Hey, thanks Nick! It's always a pleasure doing biz with you, I appreciate the kind words!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Wow, that was my 2100th post. Woohoo!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
        Wow, that was my 2100th post. Woohoo!

No friggin life ...
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I heard about another guy who has 6322 posts. Not sure if that's a true story or not though.

Comment

Yep, it's true...

Comment

Working...
            X