Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have some great guys here!! mhalsey, budman68 and hippietim

These guys rock!!
    Ok, I have been hunting a switchtip for my RX10D. ..to no avail. So Mark, (mhalsey) takes the tip from his sons guitar, and mails it to Dave (budman68). So, Dave makes me a tip (it's magic, I swear..) and sends it to me. How freakin cool is that!!?? This is what this place is supposed to be about.

I'm not done yet either...
    I'm PA retarded, and I wanted to buy one..at least enough for vocals, I knew Tim (hippietim) was pretty knowledgeable (sp??) about this, I sent him a PM. He reads and translates my gibberish..and replies about what this does that does etc...then, of course, I reply with more stupid questions..finally he says..here's my #..call me.
    So I call him. Now..he COMPLETELY walks me through the PA process. Finds out my budget, gets online and looks up componets for me and gives me the best choices for the best bucks. This probably took an hour or so. He set me up with a system within my budget, that I can add on to in the future, and will set our band up. I used it at practice tonight..and WOW..great stuff!!

So how cool is this? This is what the elusive "brotherhood" is all about kids!!

Thanks Tim, Mark and Dave!! You rule

Anything for a fellow JCFer! Glad I could help, Jeri!
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Glad to help Jeri. Anytime.

Glad to hear the PA worked for ya!
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I love those guys..they are such dicks..

I say this with the upmost respect..for I too am a dick!

what's up sis..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          I love those guys..they are such dicks..

I say this with the upmost respect..for I too am a dick!

what's up sis..
          You know me well, Bill. In general, I think I'm known as easy going and repectful 'round these parts, but I CAN be one of the biggest dicks you've ever seen if ya get my feathers ruffled. Just ask the civilian who works in my office. She has felt my wrath.
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
            You know me well, Bill. In general, I think I'm known as easy going and repectful 'round these parts, but I CAN be one of the biggest dicks you've ever seen if ya get my feathers ruffled. Just ask the civilian who works in my office. She has felt my wrath.

Mark, I know EXACTLY what your saying!!!

..and I know you do that..and I like It!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

glad to help out when I can, sis -

oh, and Bill, love you too, buddy -
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
              X