twunt control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twunt control

or rather, "sound control" as they're called. where this company get their prices is beyond me. the only reason they price match or beat the price that everyone else sells them at is because you agree to buy there and then. you are promised the guitar will be cleaned, doesn't need a setup and be securely packaged to prevent damage during your way home. bollox. and to add salt to the wound, someone always steals the tremolo arm.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

piss off!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

you wanker!

Comment

says the guy who does band practice in prison!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

So this is a local geetar shop then?
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sound Control are a nationwide chain here in the UK...like a supermarket, in fact they have the same ethos as a supermarket, very impersonal. They mainly stock Roland/Boss gear. I only use them when I'm really stuck (which is quite a bit really). I've never had any serious equipment like guitars or amps from them as their part ex deals are a rip off. Thankfully the UK still has thousands of independent guitar shops that'll do their best to give you a fair trade and excellent service.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAN RAF View Post
                Thankfully the UK still has thousands of independent guitar shops that'll do their best to give you a fair trade and excellent service.
                Well, by all means, let wilkinsi know the locations of these mystery shops! :ROTF:

Comment

Twunt control.

Somehow I thought this thread was going to be about a chastity belt.

Comment

Working...
                  X