He'll always be KMaynard to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll always be KMaynard to me...

Well, just got back from Kevs and picked up #2870. We hung out for a couple of hours and he damn near pulled out every Charvie he owned, letting me play each one. I brought over my Dweez (formerly his) and we talked shop for a while, eventually the converstation went to the Sox
    He let me try out his Vetta HUGE sound, i may be hooked.

What i'm trying to say is Kev is an uber cool dude and this is the second painless deal i've had with him. Plus this way we save the whole shipping hassle

Thanks again bro, we'll get together for that beer and steak very soon !
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

the fact that he lets YOU hang around his house is a testament to his good nature...

lol. Just fuckin' witcha!

Comment

Doesn't hurt you live 10 minutes from me now does it?

Brian you are a top notch guy and your always welcome here either to talk shop or watch the sox beat NY .. :ROTF:
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
        watch the sox beat NY .. :ROTF:
        alright....alright....lets not let this get carried away.:ROTF: :ROTF:

I ain't that far where I can't drag a couple of steaks and beers and come up to debate that 'sox beat NY' theory......unless you're talking Mets.:ROTF:
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
          the fact that he lets YOU hang around his house is a testament to his good nature...

lol. Just fuckin' witcha!

Do i know you?

Thanks Kev, that means a lot !!
          Donald you know you have a place to stay anytime. How are you feeling man?
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
            Do i know you?

Thanks Kev, that means a lot !!
            Donald you know you have a place to stay anytime. How are you feeling man?
            Good

Ready to go on this Sox-Yanks thing. (No throwing punches toward the nose though)
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

The fact that you two clowns talk Bosox and discuss gear bothers me.

Last week I spent about an hour walking and bullshitting in the inner sanctum of Legends Field with the ol' Yanks. Super cool place, kinda like going to heaven for Yankee fans. EVERYTHING is first class. When I got to specify things in our project I was told "whatever...... just get the best". There was more Japanese media that you could shake a stick at.

Anyway... Bosox suck and hope you two chowder heads had bottoms on.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

steelers suck...
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                X