Feedback about the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback about the forum

How about a photos thread? There's always someone posting a "Show us your ........" whatever guitar they want to see. Less talk more pictures
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Searching will reveal that these threads already exist.

Then there's the Gallery.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

We should add to the gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Searching will reveal that these threads already exist.

Then there's the Gallery.
        I must be missing it, I see General Jackson Charvel Talk
        Namm '07
        Jackson USA guitars

etc. I don't see anything on here that is specific to pictures.

Sorry I should have said catagory not thread

Comment

Right on !! Screw all of the negative shit !! We need to get it going ! That gallery you talked about has not been updated in years !! Whats up with that ?

Comment

Screw all the negative shit? Because the tone of your post is so positive? Settle down.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
              I don't see anything on here that is specific to pictures.
              Look all the way up at the very top of the board... where it says Jackson Charvel Forum. Right next to it, it should say "Board", then to the right of that should say "Gallery". Click on it.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
                Screw all the negative shit? Because the tone of your post is so positive? Settle down.
                What ever Dude ! You settle down and go take a chill pill !!! Like I said the gallery has not been updated in years. Whats up with that ?
                Last edited by dk1crazy; 03-03-2007, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Simma?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2010548370
                  |My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Easy Sinistas, He has a scary avatar and he's "in your face"

:ROTF: :ROTF:
                    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Look all the way up at the very top of the board... where it says Jackson Charvel Forum. Right next to it, it should say "Board", then to the right of that should say "Gallery". Click on it.
                      Gee really? Is that what that is? Thanks, I would have never realized what the word gallery means. Could you explain Chat next? Thanks. (I have no idea what the smilie is for the rolling and laughing, but know this was meant tongue in cheek.)

What I'm trying to get across is there's constantly threads posted that are for people to post pics of there guitars, it would be A LOT easier to just have a catagory where it's for specificially posting pictures. That way the discussion groups are for discussion and the one picture catagory is for posting their pix.

And yes I know about the gallery, email you guys a picture and it may or not ever be posted. Go look at the catagories most of them have a "post your guitar" so obvisouly the gallery doesn't get updated often enough.

And to who ever was talking about negativity, I hope you weren't talking about my post, I'm just trying to make a suggestion that would make it a little more organized and a little easier to find those threads, not to meantion preventing the disucssion threads for getting loaded with "post your pic" some of which recently have been of the same exact guitar.

guitar

Comment

Organization is in the eye of the beholder. For example, I think it makes sense to have "Post pics of your your Model __" in the Import Charvel section, "Show us your SLATQHs" in the USA Jackson section, etc., rather than all the pic-specific threads going in one area. Plus, you never know when a discussion thread will turn into a pic-posting frenzy or vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                          Gee really? Is that what that is? Thanks, I would have never realized what the word gallery means. Could you explain Chat next? Thanks. (I have no idea what the smilie is for the rolling and laughing, but know this was meant tongue in cheek.)
                          Well, there have been members here who never knew the gallery existed, or chat, or the guitar generator... they never saw the top of the board and never knew to click up there. I guess you're not one of those dumbasses.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Well, there have been members here who never knew the gallery existed, or chat, or the guitar generator... they never saw the top of the board and never knew to click up there. I guess you're not one of those dumbasses.
                              yeah I have used the generator a lot actually, I haven't posted any of the pics though because as soon as I'm finished I realize that the CS price of anything I come up with would be through the roof.

I'm still waiting for Guitar of the month to update

Comment

Working...
                              X