Monster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster?

Anybody deal with this guy Monster (Ken)? On Jan. 4, he said he would be sending me a money order out the next day for a couple hundred bucks for the mini Marshall stack I'm selling. On the 8th, he tells me I should be receiving the money order any day now. Well, I PM him on the 12th that I still haven't received it yet, wondering when it was sent, if he really has sent it... he hasn't replied to my PM. His last post on the board was on the 8th, his last board activity was on the 10th. Maybe he's just changed his mind and is avoiding the issue. Seems kinda flakey to me. I guess no big deal since I haven't been screwed out of any money or my item, but it's all packed up and waiting to go. Rather annoying.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Newbie?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

160 posts; joined a year ago

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/member.php?u=15939
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh well, I guess if he wants to avoid me, fine. I'll just sell it to somebody else. The guy contacted me with an offer lower than what I was originally selling it for, he said he thought I wouldn't go for it but wanted to try, so I said okay and accepted. Sheesh.

Comment

What are you looking to get for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
            What are you looking to get for it?
            A buck 380.:ROTF:
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              A buck 380.:ROTF:
              Yeah. Look in the Classifieds.

Comment

There is a guy named Monster posting over on JGP, Jani's board. I left a message stating that you are trying to get in touch with him if he is the same guy from the JCF.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah, I think it's the same guy. I'm actually registered on that site but have never posted. I looked at a post of his now and saw he just bought a DX10 to go with his DK2. I knew he had a DK2 from this board, so I'm assuming it's the same guy. I sent him an email two days ago, too. Apparently he's got no balls to respond to that either. Whatever.
                  I guess tell him not to tell people that money's in the mail when it really isn't.

Comment

Oh, it was in the mail - just not to YOU! Saw this from the money order thread, sorry to see that. It really sucks when someone jerks your chain. They're embarrassed, but sometimes they can seriously fuck up somebody if they are in a bind for the money.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Joetam, I offered you $200 shipped for it a few months ago....probably should have sold it to me huh!
                      My offer just went down...I'll give ya $185.00......but I can guarantee my MO will be there! :ROTF:
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                        Joetam, I offered you $200 shipped for it a few months ago....probably should have sold it to me huh!
                        If I recall, you offered me a guitar in trade for it, but I really wasn't interested in the guitar at the time. Anyway, it's now on the bay.

Comment

Yeah, but the guitar was worth more than $200.00 You still should have done it.
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                          X