DXMG w/workmanship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXMG w/workmanship

how sad, i purchased a DXMG and noticed the bonding between the neck and the fretboard was poorly put together. You can feel the slight gap/rather how uneven they are aligned, not to mention the residue from the glue. anyone else w/ that problem ?

Only time I ever saw that was on a brand new Les Paul Custom.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Does it feel like the binding route was cut just a tad too deep so there is a slight edge where the binding meets the neck? If so, I know what your talking about. I've experienced this on a DKMG, and a DK2M that I've played recently.

Comment

Its sucks a$$ does it not..lol. did you ever contact jackson? i was thinking of doing that seeing as how it was not the quality i expected from a Jackson.

Originally posted by Madness View Post
        Does it feel like the binding route was cut just a tad too deep so there is a slight edge where the binding meets the neck? If so, I know what your talking about. I've experienced this on a DKMG, and a DK2M that I've played recently.

Comment

Niether of them were mine so no I didn't contact Jackson but, I don't see how it could hurt if you did.

Comment

Working...
          X